Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Welcome To The Ministry Of Silly Walks

I walk funny.

Yesterday (well, now it would be the day before yesterday... anyway) I was in the grocery store, wearing heels and walking quickly due to being in a hurry. I walked by this group of several guys and a girl and when I turned around from the produce section, the girl was doing this exaggerated, funny walk. When she saw me she stopped and started giggling.

Mom has told me several times over the years that I walk funny. She says it's kind of a cowgirl-swagger. Anne told me I sashay. (I do NOT sashay. Trust me on this.) Bridget also says I walk different. I have tried numerous times to change my walk but it refuses to stay changed.

Oh well. If you're ever in Kansas and see a chick with a hitch in her get-a-long, don't worry about it. It's just me and my weird walk.

No comments: