Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Very Important Announcements

Well, not really, but just go with it anyway.

Please? For me? *batting eyelashes*

~~~~~~~

Since Leslie hit me with The Geek Test, I figured I'd better take it.

I rated as 23.4714% Geek. D'oh! I think it was the LOTR, trivia & comic stuff that got me. Ah, well... in the immortal words of Popeye, I yam what I yam.

~~~~~~~


You Are Not Destined to Rule the World

You are destined for something else...
Like inventing a new type of cupcake.
You just don't have the stomach for brutality.
But watch out - because many people do!

Dang it. Now I've gotta go change all those plans I've been making down in the dungeon basement.
Although they may have something with the cupcakes. Aaaaand now I'm in need of chocolate....
Thanks Blogthings people. Y'all are not helping at all. *rolls eyes*

No comments: