Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happenings...

So, since it's been a while, I'll get y'all caught up on what's been going on...

(I had a boatload of stuff to blog when I was thinking about it earlier, but now it's all slipped my mind. Hmph!)

Let's see, we had two clients from work - ages 14 & 15, steal the cottage car & take a little jaunt to Emporia, about 70 miles away. They were caught there & are being charged with felonies for car theft, obstruction of justice & eluding an officer. In a beat-up Neon, no less. Needless to say, they'll not be back, for a while at least.

Dad went in to get some bumps taken off his head. The lab called back to report that the bumps were cancerous, so he's got to go back in & have the doc dig a little deeper where they were. He, his dad & one brother have all had skin cancer spots removed & Grandpa died of prostate cancer, so he probably shouldn't let this go too long.

I've had a knot under my right shoulder blade for last month. I started taking the pain med that I've been prescribed several times before but ended up having a bad reaction - dizziness, shortness of breath, shaking, headaches, etc. & almost passed out in the doctor's office. Quite lovely. So now I get to go through withdrawal since it turns out the med (Ultram or Tramadal) is addicting. Even more lovely. But it keeps getting better, even the knot since she upped the Naproxen (Aleve) to 3 times a day & the muscle relaxer to twice a day.

I have a new game of obsess over - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Absolutely love it! I played it at my cousin Jay's & then ordered a copy for myself. Once it came I found out that it wouldn't run on either computer, so I ordered memory, a DVD drive & video card from Newegg.com. I should be able to get everything finished up when the video card gets here tomorrow.

I also turned 29 last month. It's turning into a slippery slide to 30.

One more thing - I mentioned in a post a while back that Peanut & Belle are pregnant. Well, Kat is now due around October. Three new babies next summer & fall. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Thirty is just around the corner. Better get knocked up before your vag goes all crusto on you.

LadyGunn said...

Apparently someone never learned any manners from their mommy. Tsk, tsk...

LadyGunn said...

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that you are now performing monkey number 2, although this just may an encore from a previous number. Either way, you may now entertain me - can you do any tricks?