Here's the deal
Look up 15 of your favorite movies on IMDB.
Take a quote from each and post them for your readership to properly identify.
As your movie-savvy readers correctly identify the quotes’ cinematic origins in the comments, strike out the quotes and name the commenter who answered correctly.
If the commenter also identifies the name of the speaker (the character or the actor), he or she gets bonus points in the form of a link to his or her site.
2. "Oh, it's nobody's fault but my own! I was looking up... it was the nearest thing to heaven! You were there..."
4. "It is a great nuisance. I can't find anyone else to talk to. I'm so full of interesting information, I feel like the latest edition of something or other. Well, after some consideration... so much to do, there's only one thing to be done. There comes a time in every son's life when he must, indeed, follow his father's advice: I shall go to bed at once."
10. "Dear Diary, Today I tried not to think about Mr. Knightly. I tried not to think about him when I discussed the menu with Cook... I tried not to think about him in the garden where I thrice plucked the petals off a daisy to ascertain his feelings for Harriet. I don't think we should keep daisies in the garden, they really are a drab little flower."
11. "I will simply deny you the crown and live... forever!"
15. "So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right..."
Feel free to Google the actors or characters...