Monday, August 13, 2007

Whoa...

No posts for 2 weeks! D'oh! Well, I'm back again. Been busy - moved from my house to the parental units' house. My house sold and Mom & Dad don't take possession of their new house until the 27th, so I'm in their current house for now. My poor kitties have to bow to the senior kitty, Boo, & so are now outside puddy-tats. The kittens are loving the fenced-in backyard but it's taking Sydney a bit to get used to it. She's dropped some weight after hiding out underneath the playhouse for the first 3-4 days. Poor Rumsfeld was going to be too neglected with my crazy schedule, so he went to the Humane Society. There was already someone coming to look at him before we left. Hopefully he's with someone who can give him the attention & room he needs.

I guess I forgot to mention that Mom & Dad bought a new house. It's 10 acres (I think), west of town with - get this - a firing range!!! Waa-hoo! *happy dance* LH is probably going to be doing some of his concealed-carry classes out there.

The family reunion has been cancelled. The Wyoming portion of the family wasn't going to be able to make it & Mom, Dad & I are moving during that week, so it just wasn't going to work. And I emailed the lady in charge of the church's women's retreat & explained my schedule, so I'm off that commitee. Mom is still on it though, so I'll end up helping anyway. :-)

No comments: