Sunday, July 29, 2007

Poor Dead Language


Your Score: Older Futhark


You scored



Language of the Norse, Older Futhark! Thirty symbols, all told. And no hardier, more warrior-like tongue has ever graced the longships of the Viki or left the Celts and Saxons in such quivering fear. There's only one drawback, that being you died 800 years ago.

Link: The Which Ancient Language Are You Test written by imipak on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

Viking longships - reminded me of when I taught the story of Jonah to Mom's kindergarten class several weeks ago. The boys in the class turned the boats on their colouring sheets into Viking ships, complete with oars, shields & the dragons on the front. One was on fire & the helmeted captain had fallen overboard, along with the rest of the crew.

With a curtsy to Miss Leslie...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're not going to have much time for Cowtown with all of the other stuff you're going to be doing! I sincerely hope you're going to be trying to take care of yourself for the duration. Have a great day/week/month if you are too busy to answer messages!

LadyGunn said...

I know. *sniff* I had my dress all planned out. Part of the reason I'm moving is so that I can eventually move down to part-time at work & hopefully keep from burning out yet again. You take care too. See ya' Sunday.