Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My List

Thought I'd share my list of things that I would like to do someday before I die.

Not that I'm planning to, y'know...

1. Marry a Godly man
2. Raise Godly children
3. Learn to paint
4. Write a book
5. Open a tea room
6. Go to Scotland, England, Israel, France & Italy
7. Learn Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Arabic, French, Italian & Gaelic
8. Learn to drive a motorcycle
9. Rehab a ’71 Hemi ‘Cuda and drag race
10. Trace genealogy as far back as possible
11. Take gourmet cooking classes
12. Learn to dance
13. Play ‘Hot Canary’ & ‘Devil Went Down to Georgia’ on violin
14. Take voice lessons
15. Learn to play piano
16. Get History / Philosophy / Education degrees
17. Renovate a Victorian house
18. Learn to quilt
19. Learn Fencing / Swordplay / Archery
20. Take Photography classes
21. Learn to play chess
22. Go to Sniper school / Shoot an AK-47

2 comments:

Muley said...

I just happened on your blog and enjoy it! A lot of things in your "want to do" list are on mine as well -- except I've never had a hankering for AK-47s. Don't oppose the, just not my cup of tea.

I plan to visit again. Hope you're doing well.

Muley (a fellow conservative Christian, but from Texas)

LadyGunn said...

A pleasure to meet you, Muley.