Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Da-Da-Da-Daaaah!

You scored as Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo). You have spent your life trying to live up to and impress your Dad, shame he never seemed to notice. You are a stickler for the rules. But in matters of loyalty and honour you know when they have to be broken.

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo)


88%

CPO Galen Tyrol


75%

President Laura Roslin


75%

Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)


56%

Number 6


50%

Commander William Adama


38%

Tom Zarek


31%

Col. Saul Tigh


25%

Dr Gaius Baltar


25%

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer)


19%

What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See - I said he was cute! And his British accent in the extra features of the dvds are just icing.

I just watched the cliff-hanger ending of season 1. Season 2 better get here quick!

(I won't mention that I went on IMDb & read the summaries of all the season 2 & 3 episodes. I also won't mention that I used to have a habit of reading the last 2 or 3 pages of a book before starting at the beginning.)

No comments: