Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sweetness

I was flipping channels last night & stumbled across Standoff. They were going in to take down some evildoers & the good guys had CornerShots. Man, those things are flippin' sweet! Dad & I ran across a show on cable while we were on vacation that demonstrated what these babies can do. We were both practically drooling.

The CornerShot 40 grenade launcher is especially amazing. I would love to play with one 'a them. Mmm.. things that go boom...

By the way, did I ever mention that Ramone, at age 12 or so, named his kittens Arnold Schwartzenegger (later discovered to be a momma cat), Grenade Launcher, Missile Launcher and I think there was one other similarly named....

Update: I remember now! The last one was Rocket Launcher!

2 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Awesome!
Hey, you know Christmas isn't that far off!!!

LadyGunn said...

Great idea Jimmy.

Hey, umm, Dad... I love you...
And I'll let you come over & play with my puppy & the gun too, if you want...
;)