Friday, January 27, 2006

Cat Blogging

Debuting today is the Mothership's little buddy Boo. Mom's had her ever since I brought her home from the horse barn I worked in. She was the runt of the litter and probably wouldn't have made it if it weren't for my otherwise gruff trainer, Howard, caring for her. Booie is very prim & proper & has the tiniest little hands & feet I've seen on a kitty. She also has an extremely loud motor.
And then we have Psycho-Sydney, who terrorized poor little Booie when we lived with the parental units. I got her over a year ago, in either October or November. We guess she was about a month old. At least she has good taste in vehicles - she was hiding in the engine of my Dodge truck. She smelled of engine oil even after a very thorough bathing. Syd hardly ever purrs and when she does it isn't very loud. She's more the search-and-destroy type.

No comments: