Monday, July 23, 2007

1, 2, 3... STOP!

I'm driving myself insane with counting. I find myself counting steps as I do rounds at work, walking around stores, to & from the mailbox, everywhere. This morning after taking the kids to school I kept catching myself around 20 or 30, would stop then start again at 31, stop myself around 35-40 & then do it all over again. It wasn't a problem on the way to school as I was trying to keep a hand on nine loud, boisterous boys I don't know. Just the walk back to the cottage. Gah!

And I don't even like numbers. Hmph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh sounds like OCD setting in or maybe youthville is rubbing off on you...

LadyGunn said...

OCD has been a problem for a while. At least I quit organizing the dishes at work every night by size & pattern. Youthville does have a tendency to make one feel like being hospitalized. Maybe we can have the family reunion at Prairie View...