Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Real Attack Kitty

I was bouncing around my blogroll & saw that Peaches had an entry up about this cat who has a history of attacking people. Not playfully attacking, but full-on ambushes.

The part that caught my attention was the last little paragraph in the story.

"I live with a cat just like Lewis, and I live with danger every time I go home at night," he said, adding, "I'm from South Jersey, so I don't take any crap from a cat."


First of all, "I don't take any crap from a cat" is flippin' hilarious.

Secondly, I joke about having an attack kitty in Sydney, but she's just playing. I certainly don't "live with danger" at home. Any cat that ambushed people, even the Avon lady, would be getting a beat-down or two until they learned that was a no-no. (Don't freak out - I don't abuse animals. By beat-down I mean a couple swats or a bunch of water.)

No comments: