Monday, June 12, 2006

Random Fluff

30 Random Questions, shamelessly stolen from Harvey.

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope, never. I have been pulled over for going 6 over the speed limit right in front of church though...
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?

No, I just hold on for dear life...
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?

Boy, I don't know... 10 years ago, maybe...
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?

Since I'm not married, alone. Unless the cat counts...
5. Do you believe in ghosts?

No, which is good, since I've worked nights in cottages that are supposedly haunted...
6. Do you consider yourself creative?

Nah. You should see Mom's stuff though...
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Probably, but I really don't give a rip...
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Umm, neither...
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?

Enough to have an informed opinion...
10. Do you know how to play poker?
No way, Jose. I think that's a lost cause with me...

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not yet...
12. What's your favorite commercial?
I gotta agree with Harvey on this one - the Vault hippy-lasering robotic scarecrow one...
13. Who was your first love?
How 'bout if I let you know when I know...
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
No, but I have tendency to do rolling stops at stop-signs...
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes, but I'm not gonna tell you! Nah nah nah nah naaah nah...
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Who?
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
That was the one time I punched someone - I started to fall & flung my arms out to catch my balance & punched a guy in the stomach. Ah, good times...
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Other than this one & the one with the demon-possessed burritos, not very often...
19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Huh? Am I supposed to be using my noggin or something?
20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Probably about half the time... I go through cycles.
21. What talent do you wish you had?
Singing well... I sound like a dying wombat...
22. Do you like Sushi?
Ick, no...
23. What do you wear to bed?

Lately, my arm braces & a butterfly nightgown...
24. Do you truly hate anyone?
Not really, although there are some people I can't stand to be around...

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Uh, nobody...

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Do former clients in juvie count?

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Probias - not really a food, but Dad had us eat it growing up whenever we felt sick.

By the way, that's stomach medicine for sheep. It worked though...
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Not really. If I did, it would've been something that I would've said to them in good humor as well...

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes, but as I had the teeth of a 12-year-old girl buried in my arm at the time, I didn't really notice...

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yup...

There. Aren't you glad you know all that now?

No comments: