Friday, December 15, 2006

Grrr...

Drat.

Stoopid Blogger won't let me see my little bloggy page.

Push-Button Publishing
We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.


Push-Button Publishing, my foot. I've got a button for you to push. See that big red one ever there, that says "Don't push this button or you will self-destruct in 5 seconds"? You, go push it.

(Blogger's been behaving rather nicely lately, but sometimes... I need a few of Jayne's grenades.)

Mal: Jayne, how many weapons you plan on bringing? You only got the two arms.
Jayne: I just get excitable as to choice- like to have my options open.
Mal: I don't plan on any shooting taking place during this job.
Jayne: Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar.
Mal: No grenades.
[Jayne groans]
Mal: No grenades!

No comments: