Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Vant To Suck Your Blood...

I just watched Nosferatu, a silent German film made in 1922. It was the first ever adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula. The little blurb on Netflix said "Many horror freaks call F.W. Murnau's silent German classic the scariest Dracula adaptation ever." I didn't think it was scary at all. (Dracula movies don't get me - however, psychotic murderer movies do. Ick.) There were some very cool shots, though. My favourite part was when he hinged up out of the coffin & was stalking the two sailors on the ship. The music in that part is so awesome! I watched it several times just for the music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was googling "i want to suck your blood" and this came up :) i've been wanting to see nosforatu for a long time. i've just never gotton around to it. anywho. have a good day! lol