Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm Still Here...

I got caught using the internet at work to stay awake, so no can surf or post at night anymore. *sob* Soooo, I'll have to do all that stuff from either the Mothership's place or the library.

Let me see - what else is going on... the car.

Oh yes, the car. Lucy has now had the spark plugs & wires replaced, the water pump & timing belt replaced & now needs some EGR valve-something-or-other replaced. That last thing is the reason she quits whenever she even starts thinking about warming up. I have to drive with both feet & have gotten rather good at sliding between neutral & drive. Most of the time. Sometimes she still just up & quits when I'm trying to take a turn or at a stoplight. Unfortunately, payday isn't until next Friday, so I can't get that fixed until then.


Sheesh. Over a $1000 in the last few weeks & she still ain't running right... I work at a non-profit - I cain't afford this.


Peanut went into the ER on Tuesday for severe pain & flu symptoms & ended up having an emergency appendectomy. She had lots of nurses stopping in to say hi, especially since she missed her shift there. ;) She's doing okay now & went home today.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Not exactly a result you'd expect from a blogger, as we're supposed to be exhibitionists. Ah, well... it is pretty much accurate.


You Are 10% Extrovert, 90% Introvert

You avoid people at all costs
You aren't one for social interaction
And you limit your interaction to a select few
Thank God for self checkout!



I almost forgot - before all the car troubles, I ordered a few little fun things for my brothers & me. On sale of course.

The FGX Push Blade II from Cold Steel

Sweeet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you can't just surf the net all night long in between wrangling the 'villains? What's wrong with this picture? Do you think you'll ever get to use it again, or are you stuck forever? Sorr to hear bout the car trouble, I hate when my car gets irritable, hope you can soothe yours!

Anonymous said...

... ha!... you really can't beat Cold Steel.... I carry one of their Recon's with the spear point... I LOVE it....

Eric

LadyGunn said...

Andy - Yeah, they think I need to work while I'm there or something! I would get online after my other stuff was done, but now they're tracking everything I do, so I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon.

As far as soothing goes, I've been tempted to "soothe" her with a torch or a shotgun several times this week.

Eric - I've been having a blast with that little blade & you should've seen Flanders' face when he got his!