Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Grrr *Evil Sociopathic "Child"*

I swear, this kid is going to be on America's Most Wanted someday.

One of the girls from
this post yesterday got arrested for battery this morning after she bit another girl's ear! It took 3 of us to get her off. One was pinching her nose & trying to pull her head back, one was pushing on the pressure point under her jaw and I was pushing on her Adam's apple as hard as I could until she released. This chick is 14 or 15 and the one she attacked is 10.

On Monday she attacked & tried to strangle a teacher.

I just found out that she was placed here after putting 3 of her cousins in the hospital. She also has a warrant out for her arrest in another county. It may be from the cousin incidents, but who knows.

This girl is vicious, violent and fights very dirty.

And some genius put her in a Level 6 facility instead of lock-up because... ???

Like I'll ever get a decent answer to that one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trusting you are making a difference!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Wow.
I could never do that kind of work.

You're a special person, LG.

LadyGunn said...

My Mommy always did say I was special.
Not quite sure that's what she meant though...
:D