Monday, April 10, 2006

Kids Say The Darnedest Things...

Yesterday I was helping out in Mom & Pop's pre-Kindergarten Sunday School class. There is one boy who is autistic in there and he needs a helper all to himself. Don usually handles him but he wasn't there today. So Dad & I split duties with him.

Mom was praying before the story and as soon as she said "Amen", this boy piped up with "I don't know why his (my Dad's) head is so bald!"

Dad is already bare on the top and just got a very, VERY short hair cut on the rest, so his head is rather shiny and balder-looking than before.

At the end of the class, one little girl informed me that her dad says I look like a rock star.

Huh!?!?

I can only guess she got me mixed up with Peanut, 'cause I'm only in that class every other weekend. Peanut is the pretty one with the sassy haircut and she's there every week.

No comments: