Saturday, July 01, 2006

Vacation Kitties

There will be lots of vacation blogging & pictures to go with this week. First up we have a few kitties that are visiting.
...
Sammy belongs to Mr. & Mrs. B, Mom's cousins. He prefers the company of Mr. B, who becomes a bit more marshmallowy in the company of Sam. He is a huge fluff monster, but very sweet & never uses claws or teeth.
This is Newman. He belongs to big bro Flanders, wifey Belle & their hobbits. He is an outdoor cat, with aspirations to become an indoor cat. Unfortunately, his credentials & good looks are not enough to get him through the front door.
Newman playing with the nephews in the sandbox. He didn't even mind when Bobo sprayed him with a little water.
Sydney the psycho kitty was rather happy when I got home after more than a week of being away. She quickly claimed her favourite perch, also known as my back. Crappy picture I know, I forgot to take off the flash, but you can kinda see I'm getting cheek rubs.Not quite a kitty, in fact he moves like a cutting horse, but this is Zipper, Mr. & Mrs. B's pup. Part German Shepherd, part Yellow Lab & part Basset Hound. He wouldn't let me pet him, but freaked out a little when I was on the roof & untouchable.

3 comments:

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Awwwww!
Very cute!

LadyGunn said...

Aren't they?
Of course, Sydney is the cutest one of all. Not that I'm biased or anything...

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»