Friday, August 18, 2006

Old Fluffy Kitties

I used to have two purebred pug-nosed Persians that I got for free from a breeder who was getting out of the pug business.
This is Natalia, or Talia for short. She was my favorite kitty of all time. This is a bad picture of her because she was really quite pretty. She was so sweet and very lovey. She would sleep on my pillow at the top of my head and purr so loud it would make my head vibrate. I ended up having to give her away when I moved in with my grandma after burning out in college.
This smash-face beast is Andre. He was the first of the two that I got. He was... umm... a little crazy. See that mirror in the picture? Yeah, well he ran full speed at that thing, jumped and smashed his face into the wall right next to it. No wonder he was a pug. Heh. He went to a lady in Wichita while I was in college.
I still miss Talia, especially when the Psycho Sydney (don't get me wrong - I love her to pieces) refuses to cuddle and is attacking me with claws & teeth.

No comments: