Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Scary...

I stopped at the local Mickey-D's on the way to work last night & there was a 1/2-ton Chevy sitting in the parking lot, half in the drive-thru lane. The lights were off & I couldn't see anyone in front of them in the line, so after a minute or two I pulled around them & back into the lane. It was then that I saw a guy on a bike was at the order-dealie. The lights on the truck flashed on & they gunned it forward to my bumper & started yelling & cussing at me. They continued with that until after I was at the pay window. Every time they pulled forward, they gunned the engine & then screeched to a stop right at my bumper. That's not fun when you're in a little bitty car & they're in a jacked-up 1/2-ton pick-up.

I probably should've explained to them that their lights were off, they weren't really in the lane & there were at least two car lengths of free space in front of them with no movement from them, so I assumed there was something wrong with their vehicle. I didn't say anything because it didn't sound as if they were the most rational folks on the planet & I didn't want to be late to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time you get in a fix like that---call me---I'll bring my viking hat, and challenge 'em to a duel---we'll show 'em what the Gunn clan is made of-(what are we made of?)

LadyGunn said...

Snips & snails & puppy dog tails.

Mom's side is sugar & spice & everything nice.

Anonymous said...

... goodness... some people are just psycho....