Sunday, November 05, 2006

What I'm Up To These Days

So, I've not been posting much. Big loss for all y'all, I know. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I've started helping out in the tech department at church. I do the PowerPoint slides of the announcements. It's a good chance to exercise my artistic side, just have to keep a firm rein on the goofiness. Some is fine, but not every slide. So I spend a couple hours every Friday doing that.

Last week was my first week in several months where I only worked 5 days. Yay!

This coming weekend I'll be at the Worldview Weekend conference. I went last year & heard Ken Ham from Answers in Genesis, Sean McDowell (son of Josh McDowell, a former atheist who set out to disprove Christianity & ended up becoming a Christian) & David Barton of Wallbuilders. This year the speakers are Jason Carlson, Kirk Cameron, Ray Comfort & Bob Cornuke. I'm really excited about hearing Bob Cornuke speak - he's called a modern day Indiana Jones & archaeology is a small obsession of mine.

There was something else I was going to mention, but my brain is a wee bit deadish, so I'll let it go for now...

No comments: