Sunday, November 05, 2006

Weird...

I don't know if it's the caffeine or the old anxiety attacks making their presence known, but I've been having these weird episode things where I feel like a faint electrical shock is going through my whole body. (A quick tip - never grab onto an electrical fence. Not a very good idea...) It leaves me with a headache & feeling like my legs are going to go out from under me. My heart feels like it's going to pulse out of my chest, just for two beats & then it's back to normal until the next one. My arms & hands go all numbish, except for the carpal tunnel pain that jumps up into my elbows.

It's been happening a lot lately - after my pie-making class Thursday, Rumsfeld & I went for a walk & that happened at least every couple of seconds. At Cessna, I remember one day where it was like this the entire day. I just made sure I stayed clear of wings & moving forklifts because when one would hit, I'd kinda black out for half a second. (Ooo, I guess I'd better clarify - when an episode deal would hit, not a forklift. :D)

Anyway, I wish it would stop, 'cause it's really starting to annoy me...

No comments: