Saturday, December 24, 2005

I Am A Disrespectful Daughter

I was helping the parental units out one Sunday when they were assigned to work at the Coffe-thingy between Sunday School & 2nd service. Another family was also working in there and when Mom came in from her 4yr-old S.S. class, I greeted her with "Yo, Mama", which is how I also sometimes answer phone calls from her. The other lady in the kitchen turned around and said "What did you say?". I repeated it and explained that that is how I jokingly say Hi. The lady said that was sooo disrespectful and she couldn't believe I said that. Mom told her she thought it was funny and that I also call her the Mothership. The woman just couldn't believe Mom let me get away with that and repeated that I was being very disrespectful. Mom & I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

No comments: