Monday, October 23, 2006

Fluffiness

1. What time did you get up this morning? Went to bed at 3pm, awake at 8pm, back to bed at 9pm, up at 11pm
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls, preferrably pink, black or blue
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates of the Caribbean & Cars at the drive-in
5. What did you have for breakfast? An ice cream bar & a brownie - I know, I know, I'm bad...
6. What is your middle name? My mother's first name :)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
8. What foods do you dislike? Ones I have to pay for... ;P
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Plain with French Onion dip
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Brian Regan Live
11. What kind of car do you drive? '98 red Dodge Avenger
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Club
13. What characteristics do you despise? Nosiness, bossiness, being mean just 'cause you want to be... (current major problems with the kids at work)
14. Favorite item of clothing? Do shoes count as clothing? If yes, then high heels, if not, then my long teal & brown houndstooth jacket that I got on clearance
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Scotland/Great Britain
16. What color is your bathroom? Sky blue with white fixtures & rubber duckies
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever fits & is on sale
18. Where would you want to retire to? A Victorian house out in the country with several horses, cats & dogs & family somewhat nearby
19. Favorite time of day? Whatever time I happen to be sleeping
20. Where were you born? In a hospital - I wanted to be close to my mother ;D Topeka, KS

21. Favorite sport to watch? Drag racing or horse show stuff
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Pffft! (By the way, thanks Kat for the vote of confidence! :) Does this count as sending it back?)
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Pffft!
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Era (I think)
25. Coke or Pepsi? Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper or root beer
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Neither
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9
28. Do you have pets? My dog Rumsfeld & my puddy-tat Sydney Anne Bristow
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Niece # 1 was recently born & nephew # 3 is on the way!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A horse trainer
31. Favorite Candy Bar ? Dove Dark Chocolate
32. What is your best childhood memory? Riding my horses, especially Pal, out in the back 40 with no one else around
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Stable hand, fry cook/head cook/manager, retail sales person, farm hand/horse breeder, Dillon's checkout clerk - worst. job. ever., motel desk clerk, sheet metal assembler, Youth Care Worker

34. What color underwear are you wearing? I ain't sayin'...
35. Nicknames: Lala, Marnie, Auntie Amama (loved that one), the divine Miss M, Myrtle
36. Piercings? 3 in my left ear, 2 in my right
37. Eye color? Usually blue/grey
38. Ever been to Africa ? No
39. Ever been toilet papering? Kinda - I didn't do the TP, but I helped fork the pastor's yard
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yep
41. Been in a car accident? Sorta - a car hit me, it was already coming to a stop but it twisted my knee pretty good
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits
43. Favorite day of the week? Friday
44. Favorite restaurant? I don't know - whatever I happen to be in the mood for at the moment...

45. Favorite flower? Poppy
46. Favorite ice cream? Dark chocolate with more chocolate & fudge & more chocolate ;D

47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Either, both, whatever
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? No carpet - hardwood floor
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. Hey I'm a farm girl - we start driving early...
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? The Mothership
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Do I have to pay the bill? 'Cause if I do, I ain't gonna do it. However, if it's a freebie, Lowe's - I still need to redo my kitchen.

53.What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV or play on the 'puter
54. Bedtime? Whenever I can
55. Last person you went to dinner with? My ratty little friends from church (that's what the Mothership calls them)
56. What are you listening to right now? Nothin' but the wheels turnin' in my noggin
57. What is your favorite color? Right now? Umm... teal, I guess, or red, or purple. Oooh, don't forget blue... Yes, I'm fickle.

58. Lake, ocean or river? Probably lake. I get to thinking about all the nothingness that would be below me when I think about the ocean. Still want to go out in a sailboat though...
59. How many tattoos do you have? Let me count - Nothin' plus nothin', carry the nothin'...
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken
62. How many people are you sending this email to? I ain't gonna
63. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about him/her? Kat. I didn't know her favourite flower was a blue iris.
64. What is one thing about her that others wished they knew? She will be a very good mommy.

65. What time did you finish this email post? 4:15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis!