Monday, October 09, 2006

More Medication, Please

I'm a fan of Anne Taintor's stuff. I used to have a mug with the above picture on it (2 of them actually, both broken at work).

Anyway, can't sleep again. Tried 200mg of Trazodone instead of the prescribed 50 or 100mg. That got me about 5 or 6 hours. Better than the 3 or 4 I've been getting every day. Even when I'm so tired that I'm about walking into walls at work, I still can't sleep. I'm too worn out to do anything worthwhile at home, so I've been watching a lot of movies. Family Video is renting 2 movies for $1, one a new release. (The Lakehouse is good.) Of course I always get sleepy at about 10 or 10:30pm. I have to be up at 11-ish so I can be at work at midnight.

Oh well, I'm only working 5 days this week instead of the 6 I've been doing. Gonna go see my new niece for a day or 2.

No comments: