Friday, April 06, 2007

Dum-De-Dum-Dum

You Are A Romantic Realist

You tend to be grounded when it comes to romance.
Sure, you can fall hard... but only for someone you've gotten to know.
And once you're in love, you can be a total romantic goofball...
But you'd never admit it to your friends!
I'm a goofball without being in love! If that were to get any worse once I fall in love... ooooh boy.
~~~~~

What Your Face Says

At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is moody and dynamic.

With friends, you seem thoughtful and interested in ideas.

In love, you seem like a huge flirt.

In stressful situations, you seem selfish and moody.
A flirt!?! Ah... no. I don't even know how to flirt, unless it's a situation where everyone knows it's just a joke. (The goofball thing from above) And I've had bosses & coworkers tell me they haven't seen anyone stay as calm as I do in a crisis, so moody - not really.
~~~~~
I mentioned in the last post that I had the next 2 books in the series I'm reading waiting at home. Nope, the last 2 in the series are waiting at home. The next one should be in the mail & I just ordered books 8 & 9, so I should be set now.
And now the library is closing, so they're gonna kick me off the internet. Dagnabbit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

admit it! you know you are a huge flirt, or have you forgotten? You just "ack" like the kids don't see that stuff!

and by the by, there is nothing wrong with a little skin in fine art. it was the way the artist intended, and isn't inappropriate at all. there's a difference between a body of artwork and an intentional sexually illicit depiction.