Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ooops

I had to change the painting up in the title area. The Mothership pointed out something I'd not noticed - the chick had a little, ummm... wardrobe malfunction. I figure this one is more appropriate anyway, 'cause I've had my nose stuck in a book a lot lately. I'm halfway through book 6 of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan & have books 7 & 8 waiting at home.

The dog is back home after being neutered. So far, he's not run off, but I feel bad for the poor guy. Anyway, hopefully now he'll quit moving the cistern lid that he's chained to. He's moved it a good 8 inches. It's solid concrete, mind you. Nutcase. I would have to get a freakishly strong dog.

Went up yonder to the farm with Bobo. We were there about an hour before hopping in Belle's van to head to Kansas City to visit Flanders, who started a new job with the railroad there. Bobo wore his Superman cape the whole day and he & Little Man had fun at the park we visited.

By the way, I don't think I've posted a picture of Sugar Plum yet.... well, here she is.

Zoo 03-13-07 027.jpg

Take a look at those cheeks! And she is so happy & fun, especially when the little tongue is sticking out.

Well, now that I've said hey (Hey!), I think I'll head back to my hibernation...

1 comment: