Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pony Ride

I completely forgot to do a post on the pony ride Viking Dad & I did through Garden of the Gods when we were in Colorado last Labor Day weekend. (Nothin' like being timely...)

My horse was named Cannon & Dad's was Maverick. For some reason, he said that he was an intermediate rider, even though ol' Pebbles never went past a trot with him, knowing he wouldn't be able to handle it. He & Maverick got along well though. (I'm still kinda surprised.)The scenery was absolutely gorgeous.
See - purty rocks...
There was a lot of terrain that I wasn't sure the horses would be able to handle, but they did wonderfully. It would've been more fun had we been allowed to do more than a walk, but oh well.
See - steep, rocky stuff...

More purty rocks...

Yeah, not very talkative today. So, buh-bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey daughter--U forgot to mention that I have renamed where we were-"One of the Gardens of GOD", instead of garden of the gods----"Thou shalt have no other gods b/f me"!!!!!!!!!!! (we did have fun-one of my favorite memories of the trip)